I love the fall season! The leaves turning colors are simply fabulous. Bringing out boots, sweaters, and sipping hot cocoa fills me with joy.
The fall colors are an inspiration to change up your makeup look. But, what happens when you receive a wedding invitation and the first things that come to your mind are questions about what to wear, who is doing my makeup, or how am I doing my makeup?
I’ve got your back. I’m going to show you my simple wedding guest makeup look.
Here are some of the products I use in this video.
1. Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette: https://amzn.to/2qCOGOg
2. Smokey Eyes - Sephora
3. Pixi Touch of Blush Cheek Charm: https://amzn.to/2AUJLOs
4. Pixi itsjudytime Eyeshadow Palette: https://amzn.to/2T0xIGa
5. Superstar Amazonian Maybelline: https://amzn.to/2RLeKCd
6. NYX Liquid Eyeliner: https://amzn.to/2PLUbIA
7. NYX Liquid Highlighter: https://amzn.to/2PPZAOF
8. NYX Glitter Primer: https://amzn.to/2PSFxz0