Moms, have you ever forgotten something a the grocery store?
I did, and my kids did not take too kindly to it.
They were so upset with me and kept making me feel bad for my mistake. As much as I tried to tell them it was a mistake and that I was sorry, they kept coming after me to shame me and let me know how miserable I made them.
Before I snapped back at them, I needed a moment. So, I hid in my closet for a few moments.
Have you ever felt this way?
Have your kids shamed you for a mistake you made?
Share your stories below.
I love the fall season! The leaves turning colors are simply fabulous. Bringing out boots, sweaters, and sipping hot cocoa fills me with joy.
The fall colors are an inspiration to change up your makeup look. But, what happens when you receive a wedding invitation and the first things that come to your mind are questions about what to wear, who is doing my makeup, or how am I doing my makeup?
I’ve got your back. I’m going to show you my simple wedding guest makeup look.
Here are some of the products I use in this video.
1. Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette: https://amzn.to/2qCOGOg
2. Smokey Eyes - Sephora
3. Pixi Touch of Blush Cheek Charm: https://amzn.to/2AUJLOs
4. Pixi itsjudytime Eyeshadow Palette: https://amzn.to/2T0xIGa
5. Superstar Amazonian Maybelline: https://amzn.to/2RLeKCd
6. NYX Liquid Eyeliner: https://amzn.to/2PLUbIA
7. NYX Liquid Highlighter: https://amzn.to/2PPZAOF
8. NYX Glitter Primer: https://amzn.to/2PSFxz0